Interesting notice to builders : the following ground is now opened for building which for convenience of situation cannot be equalled.
Refers to a notice mentioning the ground opened for building in Harcourt Street, Circular Road, Hatch Street, Leeson Street and Banks of Grand Canal. Eustace Bridge (named after Colonel Charles Eustace M.P.) built in 1791 over the Grand Canal is now better known as Leeson Street Bridge.
|Published / Created:||
[Dublin : s.n., n.d., between ca. 1790 and 1800]
This item is held in the Department of Ephemera.
Physical description: 1 sheet ; 32 x 20 cm.
EPH D315: From the Sybil Le Brocquy collection
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.