The works of William Harvey ... /
Tr. from the Latin, with a life of the author, by Robert Willis, M.D.
|Main Creator:||Harvey, William, 1578-1657.|
|Published / Created:||
London : Printed for the Sydenham Society, 1847.
Includes bibliographical footnotes and index.
Physical description: xcvi, 624 p ; 23 cm. (8vo)
Table of Contents:
- Life of William Harvey.
- Last will and testament of William Harvey.
- An anatomical disquisition on the motion of the heart and blood in animals.
- The first anatomical disquisition on the circulation of the blood, addressed to John Riolan.
- A second disquisition to John Riolan; in which many objections to the circulation of the blood are refuted.
- Anatomical exercises on the generation of animals; to which are added, essays on parturition; on the membranes, and fluids of the uterus; and on conception.
- Anatomical examination of the body of Thomas Parr.