A charge delivered to the clergy of the dioceses of Dublin and Glandalagh [sic] and Kildare, at the visitation in July and August, 1849 [at the time of the famine].
|Main Creator:||Church of Ireland. Diocese of Dublin. Archbishop (1891-1863 : Whately)|
|Published / Created:||
Dublin : Hodges & Smith, 1849.
Physical description: 50 p. ; 22 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|JP 152||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Joly|