Chartulary of the abbey of Lindores, 1195-1479 /
edited from the original manuscript at Caprington castle, Kilmarnock ; with translation and abstracts of the charters, illustrative notes, and appendices, by the Right Rev. John Dowden.
|Main Creator:||Lindores Abbey.|
|Published / Created:||
Edinburgh : Printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society, 1903.
Publications of the Scottish History Society ;
ser.1 v. 42.
Latin, with English translation.
The introduction contains a history of the abbey, and a biography of the founder, David, earl of Huntingdon.
Physical description: xcv, 351 p., 7 leaves of plates : ill ; 23 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|9415 s 6||Offsite Special Access||General|