Early deeds relating to Newcastle upon Tyne.
|Main Creator:||Newcastle upon Tyne (England)|
|Published / Created:||
Durham : London : Pub. for the Society by Andrews & Co. ; 1924.
Added t.-p.: The publications of the Surtees Society ... ;
vol. CXXXVII for the year 1924
"Under the general editorship of Mr. Arthur Maule Oliver."
Physical description: xxviii, 245,  p. ; 23 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Chartulary of the Hospital of St. Mary the Virgin.
- Chartulary of the bridge of Tyne.
- Calendar of deeds in the possession of University College, Oxford.
- Calendar of deeds in the treasury of the dean and chapter of Durham.
- Appendix. List of reeves, mayors and baliffs.