Contemporary studies /
by Charles Baudouin ... Translated from the French by Eden and Cedar Paul.
|Main Creator:||Baudouin, Charles, 1893-1963.|
|Published / Created:||
London : G. Allen & Unwin ltd., 
Physical description: 288 p. ; 22 cm.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. The liberators of the mind (Tolstoy, Nietzsche, Spitteler, Rolland, Ryner)
- pt. 2. The war and the peace.
- pt. 3. Education and society (Bahaism, Esperanto, W. James' "Talks to teachers on psychology," Father Christmas)
- pt. 4. Art and criticism (The coming poetry, M. Martinet, P.J. Jouve, The diary of a French private by G. Riou, Jean-Bard and dynamism, Dynamic drawing, The dynamic interpretation of poetry)
- Bibliography (p. 275-283)