The fourth (and last) volume of discourses, or sermons, on several scriptures
by Exekiel Hopkins ...
|Main Creator:||Hopkins, Ezekiel, 1634-1690|
|Published / Created:||
London : Printed by H. Clark, for J. Robinson, A. and J. Churchill, J. Taylor, and J. Wyat, 1696.
Advertisements: p. -, and - at end.
Each discourse has special t.p. and continuous paging.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Physical description: , 466,  p.
Citations/References: Wing (2nd ed.) H2734
Table of Contents:
- Practical Christianity recommended urged & encourage'd
- The assurance of heaven and salvation a powerful motive to serve God with fear
- A discourse of the motive, corruption, and renewing of the conscience
- A discourse upon perseverance in prayer
- A discourse upon the omnipresence of God.