Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Sealy's Brewery, Bandon, Co.Cork [graphic]
Sealy's Brewery, Bandon, Co.Cork
|Main Creator:||Connolly, Paddy, photographer|
Original arched entrance and ruins of Seal's Brewery 1775-1868. Later used as Grain Stores and malt house. Part was used as Constabulary barracks 1840-1894 and as Bandon Hosiery from 1904 until burned in reprisal for attack on british troops October 1920. Redevelopment of site had commenced 1995.
|Published / Created:||
18 Oct 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 28 ; frame number: 29
Bandon Historical Society
Photograph taken 3.40, 18 Oct 1993.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Bandon, Co. Cork, Province of Munster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_28/29||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.