Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Westcourt Hotel [graphic]
|Main Creator:||Conlon, John, photographer|
Westcourt Hotel has changed ownership many times since it was first built in the early 19th century.It was originally Keappocks Hotel where the Fenian Movement in Drogheda was founded in 1865.Later it became the "White Horse Hotel" a title it bore for almost 100years.In more recent times it was known as "Walkers Hotel" and now after many alterations and modern additions it is "The Westcourt Hotel".
|Published / Created:||
10 Oct 1994
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 27A ; frame number: 7
Drogheda Historical Society
Photograph taken at 12:00, 10 Oct 1994.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Drogheda Co. Louth, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_27A/7||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.