Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> The Marine Wicklow [graphic]
The Marine Wicklow
|Main Creator:||Finlay, Mary, photographer|
The Marine, Wicklow was originally built on the Murrough in the early 1840's as an Industrial / Trade school and Loan Bank combined. When the railway was extended to Wicklow in 1855/56, the building was transforar Office from 1888. It later became the school of the De La Salle Brothers during the First World War period and in more recent times was purchased by the local company S.V.Delahunt who used it as a bottling plant and stores untill the early 1990's.
|Published / Created:||
28 Aug 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 15 ; frame number: 7
Wicklow Historical Society
Photograph taken at 12:20, 28 Aug 1993.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_15/17||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.