Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Sisters of Mercy at Convent , Naas [graphic]
Sisters of Mercy at Convent , Naas
|Main Creator:||Kenny, Liam, photographer|
The Sisters of Mercy came to Naas in 1839 and established a school, served in the workhouse and later the hospital and now run the primary and secondary schools. A number of sisters have recently set up home in a housing estate - marking a new phase of work.
|Published / Created:||
20 Sep 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 18 ; frame number: 32
Naas LocalHistory group Historical Society
Photograph taken at 11:00, 20 Sep 1993.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Naas, Co. Kildare, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_18/32||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.