Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> St. Patrick's Kiltegan [graphic]
St. Patrick's Kiltegan
|Main Creator:||Doyle, Patrick M. photographer|
St. Patrick's Kiltegan, also called High Park , has been of importance to the surrounding area for more than 300 years. For much of that time it was the "Big House", a bastion of the social order and a source of employment. In 1930 , High Park became the centre of a missionary movement which was to extend to sixteen countries and to attract over five hundred Irish members.
|Published / Created:||
01 Aug 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 13 ; frame number: 15
Rathdangan Historical Society
Photograph taken at 08:30, 01 Aug 1993.
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Kiltegan, Co. Wicklow, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_13/15||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.