Collection: The Lawrence Photographic Project 1990/1991 >> Louth Hospital, Dundalk [graphic]
Louth Hospital, Dundalk
|Main Creator:||Green, James photographer|
The Lawerence Photographic Project 1990/1991 was a project where one thousand photographs from the Lawerence Collection in the National Library of Ireland were replicated a hundred years later by a team of volunteer photographers, thereby creating a record of the changing topography of the selected locations.
|Published / Created:||
Weather conditions noted by photographer: Sunny and clear
Film number: 16A ; frame number: 8
Louth hospital built in 1834 to design of the English architect Thomas Smith, ceased to function as such about 30 years ago. It is now the Louth Co.Council motor tax offices.
Photograph taken at 19:50, 30 Aug, 1990.
Physical description: 1 photograph.
Geographic Coverage: Dundalk, County Louth, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||The Lawrence Photographic Project 1990/1991|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|LPP_16A/8||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland