Collection: The Lawrence Photographic Project 1990/1991 >> Court House, Dundalk [graphic]
Court House, Dundalk
|Main Creator:||Green, James photographer|
The Lawerence Photographic Project 1990/1991 was a project where one thousand photographs from the Lawerence Collection in the National Library of Ireland were replicated a hundred years later by a team of volunteer photographers, thereby creating a record of the changing topography of the selected locations.
|Published / Created:||
Weather conditions noted by photographer: Sunshine through broken cloud.
Film number: 16A ; frame number: 6
Court House built between 1813 and 1818. The portico is an exact copy of the Temple of Theseus in Athens. The Maid of Erin monument was erected to the memory of Wolfe Tone and the 1798 rebellion.
Photograph taken at 18:40, 28 Aug, 1990.
Physical description: 1 photograph.
Geographic Coverage: Dundalk, County Louth, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||The Lawrence Photographic Project 1990/1991|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|LPP_16A/6||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland