Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Hedermans Coal Yard, Naas [graphic]
Hedermans Coal Yard, Naas
|Main Creator:||Coy, Nick, photographer|
The first Hederman came to Naas in 1890 as Station Master. With the closure of the Tullow line in 1959, the Station was no longer used and the Hedermans continued in the coal business on the site of the old Station yard. John Hederman, the fifth generation, is pictured beside one of his delivery trucks.
|Published / Created:||
28 April 1994
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 18A ; frame number: 33A
Naas Local History Group
Photograph taken at 16:30, 28 April 1994
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Naas, Co.Kildare, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_18A/33A||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.