Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Oliver Plunkett Street, Bandon [graphic]
Oliver Plunkett Street, Bandon
|Main Creator:||Connolly, Paddy, photographer|
Tavern is part of the Hotel where General Michael Collins had his last meal on 22 August 1922. Gabled building with elipical plaque was a charitable repositary and female school of industry established 1814 to 1881and then Ballymedan National School for Girls to1928. Supermarket now closed was Bandon P.O. from 1841 to 1864.
|Published / Created:||
22 October 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 31A ; frame number: 29A
Cumann Seanchas na Banndan
Photograph taken at 16:30, 22 October 1993
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Bandon, Co. Cork, Province of Munster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_31A/29A||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.