Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Prominent Building (Bank) [graphic]
Prominent Building (Bank)
|Main Creator:||Dobson, Eva, photographer|
The Allied Irish Bank on Main Street was built in 1914, first known as the Northern Bank, then in the early 1960s was known as the Munster and Leinster, finally merging with 2 other banks, ended up as Alied Irish Bank in the early 1970s.
|Published / Created:||
22 Sept 1993
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 36 ; frame number: 15
Arklow Historical Society
Photograph taken at 14.00, 22nd Sept 1993
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_36/15||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.