Collection: Our Own Place Photographic Project >> Bray Public Library [graphic]
Bray Public Library
|Main Creator:||Rooney, John, photographer|
Bray Public Library was built in 1911 with a grant of £2,000 from the Scottish/American industrialist Andrew Carnegie. The site for the library was donated by the representatives of the Quin estate. In 1987 a major extension to the original Carnegie building was opened. The total stock of 30.000 items comprises books, cassettes, videos, maps and microfiches. Membershio for 1993 is 6893.
|Published / Created:||
Project sponsored by RTÉ and Fuji Photo Film (Ireland) Ltd.
Film number: 30A ; frame number: 17
Bray Cualann Historical Society
Photograph taken in 1993
Physical description: 1 photograph ; 15 x 10cm.
Geographic Coverage: Bray, Co. Wicklow, Province of Leinster, Ireland.
|Contained in:||Our Own Place Photographic Project|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|OOP_30A/17||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.