Parish of Ballymacarrett, Church of St. Patrick :
service of re-dedication and blessing after reconstruction at 3.30 p.m. Whitsuntide, Saturday, 31st May, 1952 by the Right Rev. W. S. Kerr, D. D., Lord Bishop of Down and Dromore. Preacher: the Most Rev. J. A. F. Gregg, D. D., Archbishop of Armagh, Primate of all Ireland.
|Published / Created:||
[s. l. : s. n.], 1952.
Physical description:  p. ; 22 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|8A 1481||Main Reading Room||Books|