Plan of Royal Barracks, City of Dublin /
Zincographed and printed at the School of Military Engineering, Chatham, under the direction of Captain S.M.M. Maycock, R.E. and Col. E.A.C. Gordon, R.E. Commandant,
Plan of the Royal Barracks which was renamed Collins Barracks when handed over to the Irish Free State in 1922.
|Citation:||National Library of Ireland. Department of Manuscripts.|
Physical description: 1 sheet.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS 41,736||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Manuscripts|