A map of the townlands of Eglish and Glengevlin in the Barrony [sic] of Oneiland and County of Armagh belonging to Edward Bond Esq. Surveyed by John Linn,
1719 June 22.
|Main Creator:||Linn, John.|
Map outlining the different farms in the townlands of Eglish and Glengevlin, along with a legend of who is a tenant on each farm.
|Citation:||National Library of Ireland. Department of Manuscripts.|
Physical description: 1 sheet.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS 41,731||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Manuscripts|