Collection: Eason Photographic Collection >> [Achill Bridge] [graphic]
|Published / Created:||
The Michael Davitt Bridge was built in 1886 and opened in 1887. It was named after a founder member of the Land League. The bridge could be opened to allow vessels pass through the Sound as can be seen in this photograph.
Physical description: 1 negative : glass ; 12 x 17 cm.
|Contained in:||Eason Photographic Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Eas 3182||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland