Deed of conveyance for property near the town of Maryborough in Queen's County between the Rev. John Tydd Moore of Rosleighan Lodge, Queen's County and Thomas Turpin of Maryborough,
1856 April 23.
|Main Creator:||Ireland. Landed Estates Court|
Large vellum document with one full page handcoloured map of "The Town of Maryborough". Contents also include schedules listing properties, tenants names, rent, tenure of tenants and other observations.
|Citation:||National Library of Ireland. Department of Manuscripts.|
Relating to property formerly derrised by Pierce Moore, and afterwards by Elizabeth Dowling, Widow.
The Landed Estates Court replaced the Encumbered Estates Court. It was established to guarantee the titles of estates being sold as a result of the bankruptcy of their owners. It's functions were taken over by the Land Judges, Chancery, in 1877.
Physical description: 1 item (12 pages) ; 38 x 52 cm, folded to 38 x 19 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|MS 41,899||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Manuscripts|