An account of the foundation of the Royal Hospital of King Charles :
II. &c. near Dublin, for the relief and maintenance of antient and maimed officers and soldiers of the army of Ireland. Begun, anno 1680 by ... James, Duke of Ormonde, ... and compleated by ... Henry, Earl of Clarendon ... in the year 1686 /
[by Richard Colley].
|Main Creator:||Wilson, Thomas, of Dublin.|
|Published / Created:||
Dublin : printed for Robert Owen, 1725.
Dedication signed: Richard Colley.
The dedication to the 1713 edition signed: Thomas Wilson.
Physical description: ,64 p. ; 12mo
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Dublin 1725(41)||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Dix|