The Old Coach House, Knocksedan.
Brendan Scally 1976.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921-, artist.|
View of the Coach House, once owned by the Aungier family, Knocksedan, County Dublin. During the 18th and 19th centuries, coaches from Dublin to Drogheda and Belfast stopped at this coach house for change of horses and refreshements.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in pencil l.l..
Inscribed in pencil l.l. under title: Giant skelton found by Sir James Ware 9' (17th Cent) in mound.
Inscribed in pencil l.r.: "mound of the tumulus" "Síodain"?.
For planographic print of this drawing, see 4055 TX (2) 95 for more details.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.8 x 41.7 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 95||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by the National Library of Ireland.