"Bully" Egan's Cottage Santry, Dublin.
Georgian cottage 18th Cent. /
B.P. Scally 1975.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921- artist.|
According to the accompanying note by Brendan Scally, this cottage is called "Carncross" after George Carncross, who lived there in 1773. John "The Bully" Egan, M.P., lived there.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in pencil l.l..
Sketched in pencil u.r. is the fanlight of the Georgian door of the cottage.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.9 x 41.8 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 52||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.