"The Chapel" Santry Demesne
Brendan Scally Dec. 1989.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921- artist.|
This shed in the grounds of Santry Court, was used as a private chapel for Sir Charles Compton Domville and Lady Domville until St. Pappin's Church, Ballymun, was built in 1848.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in pencil l.l..
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.5 x 41.9 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 50||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.