Rev. John Jackson's School (Rear) 18th Cent.
"Burnside" Santry /
B.P. Scally 11/Oct. 1987.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921-, artist.|
Sketch of the rear of the school house, Santry, Dublin, built from the will of Reverend Daniel Jackson of Clonshaugh, formerly Vicar of Santry. Building was finished by his grandson Reverend John Jackson in 1756. It was demolished in 1988.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
11th October 1987.
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.8 x 41.9 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 47||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.