Burnside School, Santry 11 Oct 1987.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921-, artist.|
Sketch of the school house, Santry, Dublin, built from the will of Reverend Daniel Jackson of Clonshaugh, formerly Vicar of Santry. Building was finished by his grandson Reverend John Jackson in 1756. It was demolished in 1988.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
11th October 1987.
Title inscribed in pencil l.r..
Inscribed in pencil l.c.: Rev. Mr. Jackson friend of Dean Swift who left him "his 3rd best Beaver" in his will.
Inscribed in pencil l.c.: Ernie Barrett has plaque (memorial to Rev. Jackson Burnside Santry).
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.5 x 41.8 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 46||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.