A plaque on the outside wall of the little oratary at Dunsoghley Castle, Finglas, County Dublin. Instruments used in the crucifixion of our Lord, Jesus Christ, are shown. This plaque was probably originally a mosaic. The coloured stones been prised out of their sockets leaving the background in what can only be described as Bas Relief. Amen!
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921- artist.|
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
For drawing on verso, see 4055 TX 43 (A).
Title inscribed in pencil l.c..
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 27.7 x 20.1 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 43 (B)||
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.