Marlboro House Glasnevin Village (Detention Home)
B. Scally 1958.
|Main Creator:||Scally, Brendan, 1921-, artist.|
View of Marlboro House, Glasnevin, Dublin, Ireland, which was built on the site of two other houses, the Villa and Roseview, in 1906. Marlboro House was firstly an educational training college for girls before becoming an Irish speaking college. In the 1950's it became a detention home for juveniles. The house was demolished in the 1970's and the Metreological Office was built on the site.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Title inscribed in pencil l.l..
Physical description: 1 drawing : pencil ; 29.8 x 41.5 cm..
Attributed to Brendan Scally, (1921-).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 4055 TX (1) 22||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.