Santry House, the seat of Sir Compton Domvile, Bar.
drawn by Lady Domvile ; on stone by G.H. Jones.
|Main Creator:||Jones, G.H., engraver.|
Front view of Santry House, County Dublin, home of Sir John Compton Pocklington Domvile, (1776?-1857). House was burnt down in the 1940's.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[S.l. : s.n., between ca. 1831 and 1840].
Formerly at call number 963TB.
Two impressions. See ET C205a for details of b&w lithograph.
Wove paper with '1816' watermark.
Physical description: 1 print : lithograph, hand coloured ; 33.5 x 44.2 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish Topographical Prints and Original Drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes. - Dublin : p. 52.
Attributed to G.H. Jones, after an original drawing by Lady Helena Domvile.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|ET C205||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.