A view of College Green, Dublin, Westmoreland Street, part of Sackville Street, and Carlisle Bridge, taken from near the Provost's House, Grafton Street.
On the right is Trinity College, middle ground, the National Bank, formerly the Parliament House, on the east side of which are the portico of, and entrance into the House of Lords. /
Walmesley del. ; R. & D. Havell sculp..
|Main Creator:||Bluck, J., fl.1791-1819, engraver.|
View from Grafton street looking towards College Green, Westmoreland street, down to O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, Ireland. On the right in the foreground is Mahon's Bookshop on the corner of Grafton street. On the right is Trinity College, Dublin. In the middle is the Parliament House, now the Bank of Ireland.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
London : R. Ackerman, Strand, March 1st, 1807.
Formerly at call number at TD449.
Physical description: 1 print : aquatint (coloured) ; image 59.3 x 87.4 cm., cropped within plate mark, sheet 64.5 x 90.4 cm..
Citations/References: National library of Ireland catalogue of topographical prints and original drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes. - Malton Press, Dublin, 1975 ; p. 22.
Attributed to J. Bluck, (fl. 1791-1819), after an original drawing probably by James Roberts, (1725-1799).
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|ET E4||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.