A sermon preached on Sunday, the 10th of November, 1806.
In the Parish Church of St. Audoen, in aid of the Parochial School,
by The Reverend W. Thorpe, A.B. of Bethesda Chapel, published at the desire of several of the parishioners.
|Published / Created:||
Dublin, printed by Graisberry and Campbell, 1806.
Physical description: 31 p. 8vo.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|P 491(15)||Main Reading Room||Pamphlets|