A short memoir of an antique medal, bearing on one side the representation of the head of Christ, and on the other, a curious Hebrew inscription, lately found, at Friar's walk, near the city of Cork, in Ireland;
with divers translations of the characters thereon.
Compiled and edited by the Rev. Thomas R. England.
|Published / Created:||
London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Printed by Barnard and Farley; 1819.
Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown;
Sherwood, Neely, and Jones;
John Smith and Son,
Physical description: [1 v.]
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|P 543(1)||Main Reading Room||Pamphlets|