The house that George built.
|Main Creator:||Evans, T. E.|
Illustrated adaptation of nursery rhyme describing the St. Nicolas Industrial Boys' School, founded by the Rev. George Webster.
|Published / Created:||
[Cork? : s.n., 1874?]
Preface signed: T.E.E.
Dedicated to the Rev. George Webster, D.D., Chancellor of Cork, the founder and director of the St. Nicholas Industrial Boys' School "The House that George built."
Physical description: 13,  leaves : ill ; 17 x 21 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|LO 1170||Manuscripts Reading Room Special Access||Librarian's Office|