History of the Royal Hospital, Kilmainham, near Dublin, from the original foundation as a priory of Knights Templars, and afterwards of Knights Hospitallers /
by Richard, Earl of Pembroke, commonly called Strongbow, A.D. 1174, to the present time ; with copious notes and an appendix.
|Main Creator:||Burton, Nathanael.|
|Published / Created:||
Dublin : Curry; [etc.], 1843.
Physical description: 230 p., 5 plates.