The International Exhibition, Dublin.
The Dublin International Exhibition at the Dublin Exhibition Palace and Winter Garden, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin, Ireland, which was opened on 9 May 1865. In this supplement to the Illustrated London News, dated August 19 1865 people are depicted walking around the exhibits which include "Horological Instruments" and "Philosophical Instruments".
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[London] : Leighton Brothers, August 19th, 1865.
Formerly held at PD HP (1865) 1.
Supplement to the Illustrated London News, August 19 1865.
Physical description: 1 print : lithograph ; image 46.6 x 62 cm., on sheet 54.6 x 72 cm..
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD D44||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland.