Undated line engraving of Nelson's Pillar [erected in 1809]; the Rotunda Hospital assembly hall and social rooms dating from 1764 [formerly a cinema and now the site of the Ambassador exhibition hall & event centre] can be seen in the left background.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[n.d., ca. 1809 - ca. 1850?]
Formerly at call number 582TA.
Physical description: 1 print : line engraving ; image 13.2 x 7.7 cm., cropped inside plate mark, on sheet 16 x 11 cm.
Citations/References: Cited in: Elmes, R.M. and Hewson, M. Irish topographical prints p. 30
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland