Ruins of the Seven Churches Glendaloch [Glendalough], Co. of Wicklow.
Reduced by T.C. ; from Dr. Wynn [sic].
|Main Creator:||Wynne, Luttrell, c. 1739-1814, artist|
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1790 and 1800].
Engraved as Plate 118 in Volume 2 of "Antiquities of Ireland" by Francis Grose and published by Samuel Hooper, High Holborn, London, 1794.
Inscribed in ink on verso of drawing: Engraved.
Inscribed in ink on verso of drawing: Ruins of the Seven Churches, Co. of Wicklow, Glandalock [sic].
Title inscribed in ink u.l. on sheet.
Watermark visible l.c..
Physical description: 1 drawing : watercolour ; image 20.8 x 30.8 cm., on sheet 25.6 x 35.3 cm..
Citations/References: Irish topographical prints & drawings / Rosalind M. Elmes. - Malton Press, Dublin, 1975 ; P. 136.
Attributed to Reverend Dr. Wynne, (fl. ca. 1794).