The cathedral of Holy Trinty, commonly called Christ church cathedral, Dublin.
An account of the restoration of the fabric,
by George Edmund Street ... With an historical sketch of the cathedral, by Edward Seymour ... and a dedication by Sir Theodore Martin ...
|Main Creator:||Street, George Edmund, 1824-1881|
|Published / Created:||
London, S. Sharpe and co., 1882.
The plates consist of 10 engravings on steel, 5 chromo-lithgraphs and 9 wood engravings.
Bound in full vellum, richly ornamented, with seal of the cathedral in gilt on both covers.
Appendix: A. Succession of priors and deans.--B. Authorities consulted and works quoted in the historical sketch.--C. Proposal by Mr. Roe to restore the cathedral and build a synod hall, A.D. 1871.
Physical description: xii, 173 p. front., illus., plates (part col.) ports., plans. 49 x 36 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|EX53||Check with staff for item location.||Irish Large Books|