The history of the survey of Ireland :
commonly called the Down survey, A.D. 1655-6 /
by William Petty ; edited, from a manuscript in the library of Trinity College, Dublin, with another in the possession of ... the Marquis of Lansdowne, and one in the library of the King's Inns, Dublin, by Thomas Aiskew Larcom.
|Main Creator:||Petty, William, Sir, 1623-1687.|
|Published / Created:||
Dublin : for the Irish Archaeological Society, 1851.
Physical description: 2 p. l., xxiii, 426 p. ; 24 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|A17368||Main Reading Room||Irish|
|Ir 94106 l 2||Offsite Special Access||Irish|