National Graves Association, 1848-1922.
Liam Mellowes Memorial Committee. [Appeal for funds for a plaque to mark the re-named Mellows Bridge, formerly Queen Street Bridge (adjacent to the Four Courts)]
|Main Creator:||Mellows, Liam|
Leaflet issued by the National Graves Association concerning the unveiling of Mellows [formerly Queen Street] Bridge on Sunday 24 May 1942. Includes images of John Mitchel and Cathal Brugha at top of sheet along with an image of the 1916 Plot in Glasnevin Cemetry.
|Published / Created:||
Physical description: 1 p. ill.; 23 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|ILB 300 p 6 [Item 56]||Main Reading Room||Irish Large Books|