Records of Saint Mark's chapel in the parish of Malew, Isle of Man,
from its foundation in 1771 to 1864,
compiled from original documents and papers of the Rev. John Thomas Clarke, chaplain, by William Harrison.
|Main Creator:||Harrison, William, 1802-1884.|
|Published / Created:||
Douglas, Isle of Man, printed for the Manx Society, 1878.
The Manx Society ... [Publications] vol. XXVIII
Physical description: xv, 89 p. map, plan. 23 cm.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|914289 h 5||Main Reading Room||General|