Collection: A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland >> Cullen's Castle, near Cullen's-wood 1/2 M: from Dublin...
Cullen's Castle, near Cullen's-wood 1/2 M: from Dublin
G.B. Del 1772
|Main Creator:||Beranger, Gabriel, ca. 1729-1817, artist|
Two men climbing over the remains of a double-arched structure that was once Cullenswood Castle, County Dublin, Ireland. In the foreground is a cow. Nothing remains of this building today.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Page number inscribed in ink u.r.: 72.
Signature of the artist inscribed in ink l.r.
Title inscribed in ink u.c.
Physical description: 1 drawing : watercolour ; 22.7 x 29 cm.
Citations/References: Beranger's Antiques of Ireland / with text by Peter Harbison. - Four Courts Press in association with the National Library of Ireland, Dublin 1998 p. 162-163
|Contained in:||A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland|
Attributed to Gabriel Beranger (ca. 1729-1817).