Collection: A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland >> The Cathedral of Kilkenny County of Kilkenny [graphic].
The Cathedral of Kilkenny County of Kilkenny
|Main Creator:||Beranger, Gabriel, ca. 1729-1817, artist|
View of St Canice's Cathedral, Kilkenny, Ireland, from the south-west. The Round Tower is shown to the right of the building. This drawing shows the cathedral before its renovation in the 1860's.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1760 and 1780].
Page number inscribed in ink u.r.: 50
Title inscribed in ink u.c.
Physical description: 1 drawing : watercolour ; 22.7 x 29 cm.
Citations/References: Beranger's Antique Buildings of Ireland / with text by Peter Harbison. - Four Courts Press in association with the National Library of Ireland, Dublin 1998 p. 118-119
|Contained in:||A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland|
Attributed to Gabriel Beranger, (ca. 1729-1817), after an original by Colonel Charles Vallancey, (1725-1812).