Collection: A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland >> The Archiepiscopal Palace, Dublin G:B: Del 1765 [graphic] /
The Archiepiscopal Palace, Dublin
G:B: Del 1765
|Main Creator:||Beranger, Gabriel, ca. 1729-1817, artist|
View of the former Archiepiscopal Palace known as St. Sepulchre's, in Kevin Street, Dublin, Ireland, showing unusually tall chimney-stacks and a decorated gable above the doorway. It is protected by a small sentry box. In the foreground is a carriage parked beside a group of people looking at the palace. Two dogs race around beside the carriage. This building is now part of Kevin Street Garda Station.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
Inscribed in ink u.r.: 2.
Signature of artist l.r.
Title inscribed in ink u.c.
Additional information about this item may be available on the National Library of Ireland's Flickr photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/yournlireland/6835714608
Physical description: 1 drawing : watercolour ; 22.7 x 28.7 cm.
Citations/References: Beranger's Antique Buildings of Ireland / with text by Peter Harbison. -Four Courts Press in association with the National Library of Ireland, Dublin 1998 p. 26-27
|Contained in:||A Collection of Drawings of the Principal, Antique Buildings of Ireland|
Attributed to Gabriel Beranger, ca.1730-1817.