Major Taylor near Dublin Oct 23 1818
|Main Creator:||Brocas, James Henry, ca. 1790-1846|
View from the Grange (now known as Marlay), Rathfarnham, County Dublin, Ireland with the Hell Fire Club in the distance. The house "The Grange" was built by Thomas Taylor and sold in ca. 1760 to banker, David La Touche MP (afterwards the first governor of the Bank of Ireland) who renamed it "Marlay" having married a daughter of the Rt. Reverend George Marlay, Bishop of Dromore
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
23rd October 1818
Title inscribed in pencil l.c.
Physical description: 1 drawing pencil 18.8 x 32 cm.
Attributed to James Henry Brocas
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|2032 TX 48||
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland