|Main Creator:||Gregory, Lady, 1852-1932|
Drawing of the 17th century staircase with carved flower-filled urns at Eyrecourt Castle, Eyrecourt, County Galway, Ireland. Eyrecourt Castle is now in ruins; the staircase was purchased by William Randolph Hearst and donated to the Detroit Institute of Art in 1958. See 1988 article, pp. 40-48 in 'The Irish Arts Review' entitled 'Eyrecourt Castle, Co. Galway' by Prof. Rolf Loeber and architect Mr. John O'Connell.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1888 and 1891]
Title inscribed in ink l.r.
Physical description: 1 drawing ink wash 17.8 x 25.3 cm.
Attributed to Lady Augusta Gregory
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 3036 TX 36||
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland