Collection: The Wiltshire Photographic Collection >> [Charlemont House, Parnell Square North, Dublin] [graphic]
[Charlemont House, Parnell Square North, Dublin]
|Published / Created:||
Charlemont House built in 1761-1763 by Sir William Chambers for James Caulfield, Earl of Charlemont. In 1932 this became The Municipal Gallery of Modern Art and later The Hugh Lane Gallery of Modern Art.
Physical description: 1 photographic negative film 6 x 6 cm.
Physical description: 1 photographic print on card 16 x 21.5 cm.
|Contained in:||The Wiltshire Photographic Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|WIL 67||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland